As a person with disabilities living in Monroe or Owen County, you have a wide variety of services that may be available to you through Area 10. We provide everything from fitness and enrichment programs to meal delivery and home maker services.
In addition to the many services that we provide, we want to share with you additional resources that you might find helpful. We encourage you to call our Aging & Disability Resource Center at (812) 876-3383 if you have any questions or are interested in learning more.
- 2-1-1 Community Resources Database
- Directory of Local, State and National Resources and Services for People with Disabilities
- FSSA Division of Disability & Rehabilitative Services
- Indiana Directory of Disability Resources
- Indiana Institute on Disability and Community at Indiana University
- Monroe County Public Library Disability Services
- The Arc of Indiana