The Endwright Center and its staff are committed to serving Monroe and Owen Counties through quality programs, health & wellness opportunities and education, creative arts activities, classes, workshops and other special events throughout the year.
Federal funding that we have been able to use to support many of the Endwright Center activities has ended. With your help, we are going to continue to offer quality programming for our many patrons.
We encourage those who are able, to make an additional tax deductible donation to support our community center for active older adults. It is our goal to continue to offer many activities at the Endwright Center for free or at low cost. The more generous your support, the more activities we will be able to offer at no or minimal cost.
Benefits of Membership
- A personal fitness evaluation with our Fitness Specialist and use of our fitness equipment during hours of operation (50+ only)
- Discount on Senior Games registration (50+ only)
- Sample select classes’ first session for free, and then decide if you wish to enroll.
- Discounts on select classes.
- Select special workshops are free to members.
Annual Membership Fee
- $35 / Individual
- $50 / Couple
- $75 / Household (Up to 4 household members)
- FREE / 85 years and better!