Dodds-Wylie Court Apartments
Dodds-Wylie Court is located southwest of IU Health Bloomington Hospital between Dodds and Wylie Streets in McDoel Gardens. The one-story, twelve-unit complex is owned by Perry Township and has been managed by Area 10 since its 2008 renovation.
Dodds-Wylie Court’s location, size and on-site management have helped create a neighborly atmosphere with lots of bright green space. All Dodds-Wylie apartments have two bedrooms and are ADA compliant. Parking lots with handicapped spaces are located on both Dodds and Wylie Streets.
- Fully equipped kitchens (range, refrigerator, garbage disposal)
- Shared back patios
- ADA compliant throughout*
- Individually controlled heat and AC
- Laundry room
- Community room with full kitchen
- Fire, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Free water, sewer, and trash removal
- Pets allowed (additional damage deposit required)
*All units have wide doors, easy-open door handles, blade-type faucet handles, and grab bars in showers and tubs. 812-876-3383 Ext. 504