Edgewood Village Apartments
Edgewood Village Apartments are located on Mustang Drive in Ellettsville. Area 10 offices, the Endwright Senior Center and Rural Transit are located just across the street in this park-like, peaceful location.
Residents need only cross the street to catch a ride, get help with Medicare, practice a physical therapy or personalized fitness routine, take a yoga or computer class, pursue the fine arts or play cards.
Edgewood Village consists of 48 one and two bedroom units on two floors with elevators, laundry facilities, hair salon, a large meeting room with kitchen, plenty of parking, and extensive green space with woods and garden spots. Each unit features a private porch or balcony for enjoying the out of doors as well as the following amenities:
- Fully equipped kitchens (range, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal)
- Washer/dryer hookups in each unit
- Individual balcony or deck
- Two elevators
- ADA compliant throughout*
- Individually controlled heat and AC
- Laundry room
- Community room with full kitchen
- Extra storage space
- Fire, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Free maintenance and trash removal
- Pets allowed (additional damage deposit required)
*All units have wide doors, easy-open door handles, blade-type faucet handles, and grab bars in showers and tubs. There are six fully accessible wheelchair units (lower counters, roll-in showers, etc.). 812-876-3383 Ext. 504.